Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Review Up at Amazon!

I really hope all that they say about word-of-mouth advertising is true -- because word of mouth about YU is just marvelous.  This is from a lady who was loaned a copy of YU by a friend of my mother.

"WHAT A WONDERFUL BOOK! The author paints pictures with her words so real that they draw you into the story. I swear that I could detect the smells rising from the pages. I wondered "what was real and what was fantasy." I was there in that story and loved it. I didn't want it to end. A great mystery written in intelligent lovely prose....almost poetry. It so exciting that I did not want to stop reading. I had to find out what happened with Ross Lamos, his special gift, and his connection with the Jade owners. IT is especially wonderful read aloud. Ancient Chinese art and a smart mystery mixed with Buddhist wisdom make a soul rewarding read. Don't miss it. I will read it again."

Oh my!  

No comments:

Post a Comment