Wednesday, May 11, 2016


PUBLICATION DAY IS ALMOST HERE!


Ring out, wild bells, because my story "Into Kansas" is going out to discerning readers in Berlin and cyberspace on May 14!

SAND Journal is a high-quality English-language literary magazine published in Berlin, Germany, in print and online.  Issue 13 will launch on Saturday!

Somehow my short tale of a strange incident at the wild edge of the Kansas prairie in 1879 rang their bell ... 


... and I am wildly grateful to the editors, copy editors and designers Over There!

Get SAND in your eyes online, or order yourself a copy. Imagine me dancing, grooving, drinking, shmoozing and dazzling everyone with my native wit at their party ... because I'll be exercising my bi-location siddhi superpowers to do so. Half of me will still be here in Bloomington, Indiana, doing yoga, recording an audiobook, and helping Mom get groceries.

She's going to wonder what put that mad, gleeful glint in my eye!




No comments:

Post a Comment