Thursday, May 19, 2011

Aw, tell me what you REALLY thought!

My friend Don, from the Seattle area, bristles at the requirement that he actually buy something from Amazon.com in order to be able to post a review there.  He got YU: A ROSS LAMOS MYSTERY as a Christmas gift.  So, I'll put his remarks right here:

"I started to read it like a book ... then I inhaled it like some kind of addiction. I usually only read for fun on vacation or business trips on airplanes. Ask Bev (my wife) how many mornings she found me in my chair reading your book before digging into email!!!!

I told Bev that she needed to read it. She inhaled it too.

I totally cannot believe that this is the first book you have written. I can't say what I enjoy more, the story line, or the jumps back and forth through time to tell the story."

Thanks, Don!

No comments:

Post a Comment